It’s Time to Elevate Your Fall Fashion!
From new layering techniques to bold prints, it’s time to try something new this season. The best part of shopping the trends with Peter Harris Clothes: you can easily switch up your style and find the best statement pieces for less.
Let’s cover five ways you can raise your style game this fall!
Neutral & Earth-Tone Colors
Fall is the season for earth and jewel tones! While we love our classic plums and emerald greens, there some new fall colors that you’ll want to try this season.
A lot of top stylists and celebrities are wearing neutral colors, e.g. beiges, nudes, camel, and warm browns, and colors with warm undertones, e.g. maroons, rose gold, and salmon, — and you should try it too!
What we love: this trend isn’t hard to incorporate into your current style. A really easy way to try this trend is to pair a pastel pink shirt with a pair of denim jeans or a black denim, distressed skirt. Add some heels to elevate the look!
Keep it Cute & Comfy
It’s all about the details this fall. So, don’t underestimate how far a pop of fur or a bit of bedazzling can go. You can elevate any outfit by following these rules:
- Try finding a zip-up sweater that’s easy to layer with a cute paisley print
- Add touches of fur on your boots
- Look for pullovers that have a bit of sparkle or pattern
- Find jeans in unique colors like blush pink
Fall fashion is all about looking cute and effortless. That’s why you’ll find simple bottoms paired with patterned tops or sweaters. One of our favorite fall staples is pairing distressed denim with a floral top!
You can complete this outfit with white sneakers and a backpack to achieve the perfect weekend look. If you’re trying to take this day look into night, add statement jewelry, a clutch, and heels.
New Fashion Combo: Cropped Tops with Joggers
Are you looking to switch up your look? Go for a cropped top with joggers.
This combo is an easy way to mix up your everyday wardrobe. Plus, these pieces will go well with anything already in your wardrobe. With Peter Harris’s great selection of women’s and junior’s clothing, you’ll easily find new fall pieces that will elevate your look.
Upgrade Your Entire Fall Look
If you’re looking for some additional ways to upgrade your style, you’re in luck! Here are three bonus tips that can help you try new fall trends and styles:
- Mix in new cuts: Suppose you wear jeans every day. Instead, of reaching for your go-to pair, try experimenting with different light and dark washes. At Peter Harris, we carry a wide selection of styles and washes, so you can find a new pair to love this season.
- Add texture and color with accessories: Accessories are the cheapest and easiest ways to recycle last season’s fall looks. You can try this by adding accessories made of different materials. For example, a pastel pink alligator-printed backpack is a sure way to add some unexpected texture and color.
- Try new neck or hemlines: If you haven’t already seen it, the fashion industry is experimenting with the length of everything. From mid-length skirts to oversize turtleneck sweaters, there are a ton of opportunities to play with proportions. If you’re just starting out, a great and easy look to pull together is a crop top paired with a high-waisted bottom. You could also opt for a top with a high neckline to give any outfit a sophisticated feel.
Shop the Latest Looks for Less at Peter Harris
Adding excitement to your fall fashion is as easy as visiting us at Peter Harris. Here, you’ll find all these trends and more at prices you can’t resist. Because at Peter Harris, we understand the value of supplying the latest fashion at the best prices.
Shop more and still save! Stop into a Peter Harris near you to find the latest trends for less!